Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuff My Son Says - #1

My six-year old son Cameron is hilarious.  He is a one-liner machine; probably because he watches too much TV.  If he was old enough to have his own Twitter account, he'd have more followers than Ashton Kutcher.  Anyway, since he's funnier than me, I thought I'd use his material in this blog.  And yes, I know I'm blatantly ripping off the title of a popular - and somewhat inappropriate - blog ($#@% My Dad Says), but I promise the content of this new series of posts will contain fewer cusswords.  OK, here's the first ever attempt at "Stuff My Son Says."



Last night, Cam and Liam (age 10) were sitting at the kitchen counter.  Cam was kicking the cupboard and Liam asked him to stop.  He stopped for five seconds, then started kicking again.  Liam got mad.

Liam:  "Cameron!  I just told you to stop!"

Cam: "Sorry.  I have short-term memory loss."

No comments:

Post a Comment